A lack of moisture is one of the leading skin concerns experienced during menopause. The Meno-Glow Moisturiser contains scientifically proven ingredients to improve and retain moisture and improve the skin’s barrier function.
The success of the Meno-Glow Moisturiser rests on three pillars:
• PREVENT TRANS-EPIDERMAL WATER LOSS
The first pillar prevents trans-dermal moisture loss. Superior active ingredients work in synergy: one element ensures quick moisture penetration while the other stimulates the skin’s own built-in barrier functions. This way, lipids are formed in the skin’s upper layers to prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
• CURB THE INFLAMMATORY PROCESS
The second pillar addresses sensitivity and curbs the inflammatory process through carefully selected active ingredients. These active ingredients, in combination, have anti-oxidant effects and deactivates the pro-inflammatory processes.
• ADDRESS ESTROGEN DEPLETION
The third pillar is specifically anti-ageing and addresses estrogen depletion. The Meno-Glow Moisturiser contains phyto-estrogen or plant based estrogen. Phyto-estrogen mimics your body’s own estrogen and has been carefully selected to support skin health.
When all three pillars are addressed, the clinical result is remarkable. Fine lines & wrinkles improve, the skin’s barrier function recovers, and sensitivity is significantly reduced.
The term ‘anti-ageing’ really means cellular rejuvenation. On a genetic level, it is possible to change a cell’s rejuvenation potential. The Meno-Glow Moisturiser hones in on the cell’s potential to rejuvenate.
The Moisturiser is available in a 50ml tube.
Find Out More
• Improvement in barrier function
• Improved hyperpigmentation
• Anti-oxidant effect & toxin protection
• Aids in breaking down of abnormal peptides
• Assisting in removing redness
Anti-aging and estrogen
• Promotes formation of healthy new collagen
• Improves skin elasticity and tone
• Increases production of hyaluronic acid
• Increases skin thickness
• Decreases wrinkle depth & skin roughness
• Focuses on cellular rejuvenation and DNA health
• Cutaneous structural recovery
• Cutaneous functional recovery
• Evens complexion by fading age spots
• Helps to prolong cellular lifespan
• Immediate and long-lasting moisturising effect
• Improves the skin’s own ability to retain water
• Improves skin structure
• Enhances internal cellular housekeeping