- Return & Refund Policy
- Should you no longer want the products you have ordered and paid for, you may return it within 7 days of date of receipt, at your own expense. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it, in its original packaging, unopened, no seals broken or removed, and unused.
- In order to start the return process, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your mail, please include a copy of your receipt (or a note with your order number, your name, email address and phone number), and the reason for returning the products. Your request will be reviewed and if accepted, we will send you instructions on the next steps. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return via email, will not be accepted.
- A refund takes up to 14 business days to be credited back to the original payment method. If you no longer have access to the original payment method, please contact the bank, institution or agency for the original payment method to claim the funds after the refund is completed.
You can always contact us via email for any return question you may have at email@example.com.
- Defective Goods & Adverse Reactions Return & Refund Policy
- Please inspect your order upon receipt thereof and contact us within 7 days of delivery if an item is defective or damaged, or if you receive the wrong item. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate the issue and rectify.
Defective goods will be collected from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated the return, we will deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible, subject to availability, or refund the original purchase price of the product within 14 days of the return.
- Some products sold on the website contain active ingredients that may cause mild irritation within the first few days of use. This typically is a sign of skin healing and should disappear with 24 – 48 hours. In the unlikely event of a severe reaction that does not clear up within 24 – 48 hours, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve any adverse reactions. Refund requests on products causing an adverse reaction will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Products must have been purchased directly from us, meaning meno-glow.shop website purchases. We cannot accept returns of products purchased from other retail outlets. Please return those to the store or website where the products were purchased.
- Products must be returned within 7 days of delivery date.
- We cannot accept returns or issue refunds on opened or used products.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, where applicable.
- Products specified as non-returnable or not for resale cannot be returned.
In the event of a wrong product being delivered to you, the fastest way to ensure you receive the correct product is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Once we have received and inspected your return, you will be notified the refund was approved or not. If approved, you will automatically be refunded on the original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.