Mature skin has a lot of demands, and needs that extra bit of love and attention. To help skin keep feeling youthful and prevent dryness, fine lines or thinness, discover our expert advice. Help prevent your signs of ageing by ensuring you are using the right cream.
MATURE SKIN: THE FIRST SIGNS
Beautiful skin with a youthful feel – who wouldn’t want that? But as time passes, the skin loses its elasticity and firmness. To keep your mature skin radiantly beautiful you can prevent the signs of ageing skin with special anti-ageing cream. Providing mature skin with the proper care and attention that it needs ensures your skin can continue that youthful and vibrant feeling.
HOW DOES MATURE SKIN DEVELOP?
From our twenties, our skin slowly begins to lose its moisture.
By the time we’re 30, our skin has already begun to mature. It forms fewer lipids, and fine lines and the first wrinkles on the forehead become visible.
From the age of 40, our skin starts to become thinner and lose its firmness and elasticity. The first signs of mature skin are visible around the eyes and mouth. As we age, the cell activity in our bodies decreases and our skin regenerates slower.
Due to the loss of the skin’s own collagen, the volume of mature skin reduces visibly after the age of 50.
By the age of 60, the skin loses density and thickness. Also, age-related pigmentation spots start appearing. This is why it is vital to start a skincare routine as soon as possible, so as to help skin maintain its youthfulness.
PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN’S RAYS!
Damaging UV rays are one of the leading causes of developing wrinkles or pigmentation spots in maturer skin. Therefore, you should always use a face cream with a sun protection factor. If it is especially sunny, make sure you cover up with your protection sunscreens.
MATURE SKIN – HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SKIN!
Skin ageing is a natural process, one that we can’t change. However, with the right care and attention, we can reduce the speed of the process and help skin keep its young vitality. Mature skin is particularly demanding and has special care needs.
GIVE YOUR SKIN A NEW LEASE OF LIFE
The skin’s ageing process is unique for every individual and can be affected by a whole range of internal and external factors. In general, from the ages of 25-30, you should moisturise and protect your skin with high-quality anti-ageing products.
INGREDIENTS FOR MATURE SKIN
- Creams with argan oil and calcium moisturise the skin intensively and provide a lot of extra hydration to dry, mature skin.
- Formulas with soya extract reduce lines and wrinkles and give mature skin an even-looking appearance.
- Calcium and nutrient-rich extracts meet your mature skin’s demanding special requirements: calcium is known for its strengthening properties. Pearl extracts are rich in important minerals. These will leave skin feeling softened and supported, and assist in visibly reducing signs of ageing.
- Burdock fruit extract supports the skin’s own collagen production.
- Q10 is an ingredient found in the skin, whose natural concentration decreases with age. By using a suitable anti-ageing cream with Q10, it can be effectively fed back into your mature skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is another anti-ageing ingredient suitable for the needs of mature skin. Hyaluronic acid and magnolia extract improve the skin’s own ability to absorb water and increase the cells’ ability to resist oxidative stress. Mature skin becomes left feeling gentle, soft and smooth with a youthful glow.
MAKE-UP – MATURE SKIN’S LITTLE HELPER
Make-up helps to emphasise the beauty of mature skin. You can achieve an even-looking complexion by using a tinted day cream. Emphasise your eyes and ensure you have well cared-for lips – a tinted lip balm is ideal.
FACE MASKS FOR MORE FRESHNESS AND HYDRATION
Some of the best natural beauty treatments to accompany your skincare routines can be found in your own kitchen. A face wash made of almond milk reduces the initial signs of fine lines, and an avocado mask is packed with vitamins to provide mature skin with that fresh feeling.[divider width=”full”]